Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just For You

Hey there! I just LOVE this GORGEOUS color combo for the most recent CR84FN Color Challenge:


Here's my creation:


My sweet friend, Rosemarie, has a birthday coming up at the end of this week, so I made this card especially for her!!! I stamped the images onto patterned paper (although it's hard to see in the photo), and then paper pieced the flowers and scallops around the top of the jar. All of the patterned papers are from the new "Everyday Moments" collection by Teresa Collins----absolutely BEAUTIFUL papers!!

Hope you're having a FABULOUS week!

Thanks for stopping by!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fillers (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Marker: C1 Cool Gray
Cardstock: Stampers' Select White and Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink), Charcoal (DeNami Design)
Patterned Paper: Everyday Moments (Teresa Collins)
Twine: Caramel (American Crafts)
Distresser Tool: (Heidi Swapp)
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)



11 comments:

Christina said...

Love those polka dotted flowers! So cute!

Auntie Em said...

Those polka-dotted brown eyed susans are so gorgeous! What a great card! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Great dimension in your pretty flowers, and I do like the dotty paper. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Theresa said...

So sweet! Love the paper piecing. I love that image. My favorite flowers.

Lisa Elton said...

Ahhh be still my heart Lisa...sweet polka dot flowers....swoon! What a great card,love it!

Karen B. said...

Wow, beautiful card! You always amaze me with your mad paper piecing skills.

~amy~ said...

SUPER gorgeous!!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa! Those yellow polka dot flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh Lisa this is just Beautiful!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Ahhh . . . jars. They just make me so happy! This card is lovely--your paper-pieced black-eyed susans make this ever so cheery. Yay!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love your flowers!