Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Super duper quick post today to share a card I made for the most recent One Layer Wednesday Challenge! This time around the challenge was to use orange and shades of pink. Here's my creation:


Thanks for stopping by!

-----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Love Lives Here (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pumpkin (Amuse Studio), Rose Bud and Angel Pink Memento (Tsukineko), Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Rustic White (Papertrey Ink)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be Lisa! I love this PTI house ;)

Emily Keaton said...

I just love orange and pink together, Lisa! This card is absolutely adorable. :)

Theresa said...

So precious! It was great seeing you today.

~amy~ said...

Such fun stamping and I adore the colors!