Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bee Mine

Hi there! Dropping by today to share a Valentine I made using the sketch from the most recent "Just Us Girls" Challenge! Here's the sketch (FABULOUS):

And here's my creation:


The images and sentiment are from the ADORABLE "Sweet Bee" stamp set by Lil' Inker Designs featuring 2 Cute Ink! I actually won this set from Lil' Inker during their sneak peek festivities last month, and I was SO EXCITED to ink it up! LOVE IT! (Thanks, Laura!!!)

I'm going to send this card to my mom for Valentine's Day!!! I hope she LOVES it!

Thanks for stopping by!

---------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Bee Stamps (Lil' Inker Designs featuring 2 Cute Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Cherry (American Crafts)
Copic Sketch Marker R29
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink); Cherry Splash (Bazzill Basics)
Patterned Paper: Kitch (The Girls' Paperie)
Punches: Abstract Flower Edger Punch (EK Success), Lace Heart Edge Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Baker's Twine: yellow/white (Whisker Graphics)
Adhesive Tape Runner: (Elmer's)
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)
Pop Dots: (Plaid Enterprises)
Scor-Tape: (Scor-Pal)


10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lisa could this BE any cuter!! What a sweet image and I love your choice of DPs!

Emily Keaton said...

How fun to see you use that new stamp for the first time, Lisa!! Your card is adorable--I'm sure your mom will flip over it. :)

Jay Gee said...

Oh Lisa, your mum will love this! I think this might be the sweetest Valentines card I have seen :)

Lynn said...

Love your paper choices to go along with the sweet little bee! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Theresa said...

Oh my word is that ever adorable or what!! Fabulous card.

Kathryn B said...

Now that is just the cutest lil' bee ever!

Karen B. said...

This is so super cute Lisa!

Dana Gustafson said...

So cute and the patterned paper is perfect! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Andrea M said...

This is SUPER CUTE Lisa! The bee is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along with JUGS!

~Tammy~ said...

Lisa, this is just too cute for words! Love your darling little valentine!