Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sweet Stamping Treats Blog Hop

*** This is my second post for today! Scroll down to see my "BEE mine" valentine!

Hi there and welcome to Sweet Stamping Treats "Highlights" Blog Hop! This hop is all about highlighting some of our favorite images from Sweet Stamping Treats! If you've arrived here from Lawren's FABULOUS blog you're on track! If not...no worries, just go to http://sweetstampingtreats.blogspot.com to start at the beginning!

This hop is full of great projects and prizes!!! Sweet Stamping Treats is giving away THE ENTIRE January release to one lucky hopper who is a follower of Sweet Stamping Treats AND comments on all of the blogs in the hop! Plus, there are some single stamps "hidden" in a few of the blogs along the way! For a chance to win one of the singles you must comment on that participant's blog and become a follower of their blog as well!

My project uses the ADORABLE "Reading Owl" image!


As most of you know...I'm addicted to paper piecing!!! I printed the digital image several times onto various cardstocks/patterned papers, cut out the pieces and glued them into place! It was SUPER DUPER EASY and I LOVE the results!

Thanks for hopping along with us! And a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Amber for inviting me to participate in this hop! I had SO MUCH FUN!!! Your next stop is Deborah's BEAUTIFUL blog! Enjoy!

Here's the entire line-up in case you get lost along the way:


------------------------------
Supplies:
Digital Image: Reading Owl (Sweet Stamping Treats)
Cardstock: Kraft, Stampers' Select White and Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Natural and Black (The Paper Company)
Patterned Paper: Boarding Pass (October Afternoon), Dots and Stripes (Echo Park)
Copic Sketch Markers
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)
Die: Labels Three Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Ribbon: (purchased at Michaels)
Brads: (from my stash)
Pop Dots: (Plaid Enterprises)
Adhesive Tape Gun: Scotch ATG 700
Glue Dots




24 comments:

  1. oh wow, beautiful job paper piercing!!! I love this card and I really like the one in another post, the one that says for you with love..it has all the hearts..just beautiful... I love your work and will be back now that I am a new follower!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I love owls,you did a great job on the paper piecing. love the stamp, so so cute. New follower here.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea.. what a great card!!!!
    lauraleed48atlivedotca
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what an awesome card! I just love the technique you use to create the great dimension...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! This card is so, so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa - so totally too cute!! Love the paper piecing. The bow is just the awesome touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that paper piecing!! Such an ADORABLE card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable...... love it...... love it! Nice hopping with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable...... love it...... love it! Nice hopping with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute..... love the owl and the plaid print! Enjoyed beingin the hop with you! Happycrafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little owl reading his book. That stamp is so cute. Thanks for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you designed your card with the owl digi.
    Cute! Cute!
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
    endurapupp at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling Card!!


    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
    homespunelegance.jk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this !! Such a cute owl stamp!! TFS!

    Leslie
    kbgir00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wooo love it. mr.owl looks so educated. great card.

    craftingwithblue @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Owl Reading card, sooo cute! Thanks for being in our hop! Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! LOVE the paper piecing! I'm a new follower. I tried to leave a comment on the blog hop stop before you but Blogger wouldn't let me. :-(

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, how cute! I love owls! The polka dotted strip and the red ribbon are the perfect accents!!

    Also, Congrats on being one of the Lil' Inker winners!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is great! I love the reading owl! The paper piecing using the plaid paper for background and book is so wonderful. It gives it something so special! Reading is so important. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG! Too darn cute. I love the ribbon.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute card! That owl is awesome! Your cards always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete