Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love


Hey there! It's Product Spotlight Day at DeNami Design! Today we're featuring the elegant Love Script image!

Here's my creation:


I also scored two lines above and below the strip of polka dots (although it didn't show up very well in the photograph). I think it's a nice detail. Here's another view:


Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Are you planning to make any special cards or treats for the people you love?

Be sure to check out the DeNami Design Blog for LOTS of incredible inspiration from my fellow DT gals!

Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Satin Red Versafine (Tsukineko)
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig Tool
Cardstock: Cream and Black (DeNami Design), Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Labels One Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Ribbon: Red Grosgrain 5/8" (DeNami Design)
Scoring Board: (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Adhesive Tape Gun: Scotch ATG 700 (purchased at DeNami Design)
Zots: Medium (Therm-o-web)
Pop Dots: (All Night Media)






7 comments:

Lynn said...

The love script is beautiful and I love the way you used it to create the background.

Emily Keaton said...

What a striking graphic card, Lisa! I love how you used the Love Script stamp on this pretty creation. :)

Andrea M said...

This is so beautiful Lisa! I love how you made it a background image!

Dana said...

I just love how striking the main panel is with the black mat Lisa. Wish I could see those scored lines too! You always make me see my stamps in new ways.

~Tammy~ said...

The Love sentiment is so elegant with the repeat background!

Lisa Elton said...

FABULOUS use of this Lisa, great card ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!! What a great way to use a pretty sentiment!