Monday, January 30, 2012

{Heart} Pattern

Hi there! Quick post today to share a cute little card I made using several of DeNami Design's ADORABLE heart images!!!


I created the background using DeNami Design's Heart Stamp Set and my handy dandy Stamp-A-Ma-Jig tool! The set contains four different heart designs and is PERFECT for creating backgrounds, borders, focal points, etc!!! It's one of my FAVORITES!

Lots of my blog friends have been stamping on vellum lately, so I thought I'd give it a whirl!!! I LOVE how it allows the background to show through and I think it adds a certain softness to the design.

How was your weekend? Did you do something fun and/or crafty? Are you one of the lucky ducks hanging out at CHA??? I'm determined to make it there one of these days!!!

We went skiing on Saturday! It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day and the snow was GOOOOOOD!!! Fun times!! Here's a peek:


 

Thanks for visiting!

-----------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Cherry (American Crafts), Timber Brown StazOn (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Brown Kraft and Cream (DeNami Design)
Cream Vellum: (purchased at Michaels)
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig Tool
Punch: Scalloped Heart (Marvy Uchida)
Patterned Paper: (from my scraps pile)
Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper: (We R Memory Keepers)




12 comments:

Theresa said...

What a fabulous card - I totally love it!! I also love your new photo. Hope you're well.

Lisa Elton said...

You are inching me close and closer to that darling heart set Lisa!! Sweet card :)

Paulina said...

Ah, this is just too cute, Lisa! LOVE the colors and how you stamped on vellum!

Those snow pictures are so pretty! It's funny, I enjoy looking at snow, but I do NOT like it when it's here in WA. From now on, let's say CO can have the snow, okay? :)

Karen B. said...

Wow, Lisa, that is some great stamping!

Emily Keaton said...

Lisa, I LOVE that cutie-patootie card you made. That heart design rocks--and looks fab on kraft!! I've been having fun with vellum lately, too. :)

Christina said...

How fun! I'm posting a card with these little hearts later today, too! I love the strip of vellum to highlight the sentiment.

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling card and wow on your pics!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh I ♥ this card!

Beautiful pics!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this Valentine's Day Card!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the repeating pattern with alternating paper!!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the background and the colours - one of my faves of yours.