Friday, August 26, 2011

Cosmo Cricket Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Just a quick post to share a card I created for the Cosmo Cricket Sketch Challenge! The deadline is tomorrow, and the winner's card will be published in CARDS magazine!!! I just had to give this a try...a girl can dream, right?!?!

Here's my creation using the Early Bird Collection from Cosmo Cricket:


The Early Bird Collection is one of my most favorite from Cosmo Cricket and I think it works so well with this apron image from TooMuchFun Rubber Stamps! The bottlecap brads are something I've had in my stash for AGES, and I like how they add to the retro/vintagey feel of the card!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have an AMAZING weekend!

----------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Apron (TooMuchFun Rubber Stamps)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Black (The Paper Co)
Patterned Papers: Early Bird Collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Early Bird Elements
Medium Scallop Border Die: (Papertrey Ink)
Red and White Twine: (Jillibean Soup)
Bottlecap Brads: (Making Memories)
Adhesive Tape Runner: (Therm-o-web)
Pop Dots:(All Night Media)

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Great card Lisa! Love those sweet little bottle caps and the arched sentiment!!!

Patty said...

Good luck w/ the challenge! This is a wonderful card. Your use of paper is terrific! Have a nice Colorado weekend!!

Glenda J said...

Very clever! Great work on the sketch.

~Tammy~ said...

I love the retro vibe to this beauty! Pretty darn cool! Good luck!!!

Lindsey Wood said...

Love love love the apron stamp! Great card!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is awesome!!!!

Theresa said...

Lisa, this is awesome!! I think your dream could come true. Your card is flawless. It's just beautiful.

Laurie said...

Oh so cute! I love the cherry paper!

Angela Fehr said...

This card is super cute - Early Bird is one of my favourite lines too!

Debbie Olson said...

So cheery--beautiful job!

Andrea M said...

This is FABULOUS Lisa!!! Love the cheery apron :)