Friday, February 11, 2011

My Favorite DeNami Design Products

Happy Friday, blog friends!!! Today it's my turn to share some of my FAVORITE products from DeNami Design!! Boy oh boy, this was a TOUGH decision! There were SO MANY things I wanted to include on this list!!! Alas, here are my Top 7:


And here are a couple of Valentine's Day projects I made using some of my FAVORITES:

This little package is for my mom! I filled a 3x3 Clear Boutique Box (DeNami Design) with her favorite candy, Good and Plenty, and decorated it in pink, black and white (the same colors as the candy)!

This one is for my dad! It's actually a container of wasabi-flavored almonds! I just used my DeNami stamps and some cardstock to dress it up!!!

Visit the DeNami Design Blog to learn more about WHY I chose these particular products as my favorites!!!

I also wanted to share how I keep track of which DeNami Design stamps I own. This handy little binder was simple and inexpensive to make. Plus, it's small enough to carry in my purse/bag when I attend stamping conventions, so I don't accidentally purchase any stamps I already have at home.


I bought this small three-ring binder at Target. It measures 7-1/8" x 8-7/8".


I created four dividers with aqua and lime cardstock and some Avery Note Tabs. The letters on the tabs represent the codes on the DeNami Design stamps. So, all of my A, B, C, D, and E stamps are in the first section of the binder and so on.

Here's a peek inside:


The white sheets are just printer paper cut in half. Since it's rather thin, I used reinforcements around the punched holes. I measured out the boxes and drew in the stitched lines. If you wanted to keep things super simple you could eliminate this part of the design. I stamped each image (in numerical order) and wrote the code and name of the image below it. As you can see, I made sure to leave some blank spaces for future purchases *wink*!


The larger the images, the less I put on each page. Some pages only contain one image.

Thanks for stopping by today!!! I hope you enjoyed my projects! Have a wonderful weekend!

--------------------------
Supplies for Chickie Valentine Box:
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Rose Bud Memento (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers
Cardstock: (all scraps from my scrap box)
Glitter: Citrone (DeNami Design)
Ribbon: Hot Pink Grosgrain (DeNami Design)
Button: (purchased at Michaels)
Twine: (Whisker Graphics)
Punches: Scallop Heart (Marvy Uchida), Lace Heart Edge Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts) 
Boutique Box: 3x3 Clear (DeNami Design)
Quickie Glue Pen
Glue Dots
Double-Sided Tape: (X-Press It)

Supplies for XOXO Package:
Ink: Onyx Black VersaFine (Tsukineko), Blazing Red StazOn (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Red and Black (scraps from my scrap box)
Punch: Scallop Heart (Marvy Uchida)
Pop Dots: (All Night Media)
Double-Sided Tape: (X-Press It)

11 comments:

Karen B. said...

That binder idea is great, i wonder if they still sell them at Target?

Michele Gross said...

Lisa your projects are soooo fun and soooo cute! Love them!! REAlly love that binder idea!! Awesome way to stay organized :)

Laurie said...

So fun to see your favorites! And these projects are AMAZING! What a fun idea! I so love the binder!

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the chickie gift tag!! It is so cute and glittery.

Unknown said...

I love the chickie gift tag! It's soooo cute. And your other project are awesome.

Thanks for sharing your tracking system for the stamps! I think I have a binder that size; I wonder where it is.

Jay Gee said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects Lisa. And thanks for sharing your binder - brilliant idea.

Andrea M said...

What a great idea Lisa! Holy cow that binder is fabulous!!!! I do love the projects! The argyle container is absolutely fabulous!!! Loved seeing all your favorite products :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BINDERS!!!!!!!!! This is an AWESOME idea :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow... I totally love your organization, Lisa. Super smart ideas! Thanks so much for sharing.
This was a great post. And I LOVE your sweet projects. I'm blown away with all the cuteness!!!

Laurie Chilton said...

Lisa I love your projects. I bet your Mom loved her sweet chickie box.... soooo cute. The binder idea is the best. :)

Linda McClain said...

What a great organization idea. But the big bird really rocked my world. So adorable!