Saturday, December 25, 2010

Winter Wonderland



"Say a prayer for the wind and the water and the wood and those who live there too." ~John Denver

Happy Holidays!

I took this photograph a couple of weeks ago when Tony and I were skiing in Steamboat Springs. It was early morning and a fresh blanket of snow covered the trees and ski trails. It was so quiet and peaceful---like a dream---and when we looked around we were literally the only two people on this particular run. I was instantly filled with a sense of calm and joy that I can't quite put into words. I hope that in the new year you will find time to stop and bask in the beauty that surrounds us in this magical world we call home. Peace and Hugs, Lisa.





2 comments:

Andrea M said...

Oh Lisa! This is a gorgeous picture and I know the feeling you are describing! Wonderful, isn't it?! Happy holidays to you and yours!!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

What a stunning photo, Lisa!