Saturday, October 9, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's Sketch #62

Hi there! Just popping in quickly to share a card I made using this FANTASTIC sketch from Laura over at 2 Sketches 4 You!!!


Here's my take on it:


The image is from "Friendship Jar Fall Fillers" (Papertrey Ink). I colored it in with my Copic Sketch Markers and added some sparkle with a "Stardust Clear Gelly Roll Pen" (Sakura). I remembered I had these cute little star buttons from The Cat's Pajamas, and I thought they were a good fit too.


The embossed background was created with the "Divine Swirl Cuttlebug Folder" (Provo Craft) and all of the patterned papers are from Papertrey Ink.


You have until midnight tonight (Oct 9th, US Mountain Time) to play along with this week's sketch! The prize this time around is a spot on the 2S4Y DT, so you definitely DO NOT want to miss out!!!! Click HERE for all of the details!

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Laurel said...

Gosh I love this, I need to play with those stamps!

Karen B. said...

Super ca-ute!

Anonymous said...

this just makes me happy and I don't even like Halloween that much...AWESOME card :)

Sabrina said...

Very creative! love the text and orange dot paper.

Paulina said...

This card is fabulous, Lisa! The colors are perfect and I love all the different elements you added!

Laura Davis said...

This is darling Lisa! So funky and fun :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kristii said...

So way fun!!! I love what you did with the friendship jar fillers!!!

cnelson said...

Soooooo fun and fabulous!!!

Jenny said...

Super fun Halloween card Lisa! I love the stamps you put together to create this! Great job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Love it! Thanks for linking up to the Bopping for Fright-spiration post in the Moxie Fab World! :)