Friday, April 23, 2010

MACM - One Layer Card Challenge

Well...I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone today! YAY! That's the whole point of challenges, right? I decided to be brave and give this "One Layer Card Challenge" a shot! Here's what I came up with:


I used my favorite image from Courtney Baker's newest set, "For the Love of Dots" (Practicing Creativity) and paired it with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's "Signature Greetings." I used my Copics to color in the dot pattern! Have I mentioned recently how much I LOVE coloring these dots? Trust me...get your hands on this set and soon you too will be addicted to coloring dots!


I'm thinking I need to make a bunch of these with different color combos and sentiments and then bundle them into notecard sets!! YAY! More coloring!!


We're in the midst of a spring snowstorm here in the mountains! We have about 6 inches on the ground, and it's still coming down strong!! White-out conditions!! Such fun!

Have a GREAT weekend! Hope you have a chance to do something FUN!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this one layered card! The colors are just amazing together.

Karen B. said...

Oh my, this is awesome I love that you didnt' stamp off the edge (mostly) I love the colors paired together and I love what you've highlighted in this design and I think it would make a most perfect gift to do these in a bunch of colors.

Kim Wilson said...

Great card Lisa!! Thanks for the comment about my challenge! Hope you can play along sometime!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a cool card!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Girl I totally love this! Isn't it so fun to color in! So glad I'm not the only one ;)