Monday, March 1, 2010

SFYTT

Happy March! I can't believe we're entering the third month of 2010 already!!! Where does the time go?

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for the most recent "Sketch For You To Try" (SFYTT) hosted by the very talented Jen Del Muro at i{heart}2stamp. You can check out the sketch and all of the SFYTT details by clicking HERE.



The tea mug image (Art Impressions) is paper pieced and then accented with mini brads to create the polka dots. The cute little sentiment is from Stamping Bella.

Here's a close-up:


So...I'm looking for some advice. I really want to improve the appeal of my blog. I'd appreciate any suggestions you can offer. What are the features/characteristics of your most favorite blogs? I have started posting much more frequently, have been actively participating in more challenges, and I've been trying to include multiple photos of each project. Thumbs up on those three things??? I'm also planning to give away some BLOG CANDY this week!!!! YAY! Good idea? What else would you like to see? I really value your opinions and would LOVE to hear your ideas!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback!!!!! I truly, TRULY appreciate it!

Have a super happy, crafty kind of week!!!

--------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamped Image - "Tea Time" (Art Impressions)
Stamped Sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Ink - "Timber Brown StazOn" (Tsukineko), "Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad" (Clearsnap)
Cardstock - "Kraft" (Papertrey Ink), "Light Blue," "White" (The Paper Company), "Dark Brown" (Archivers)
Scallop Circle Punch (EK Success)
Circle Template (Staedtler)
Patterned Paper - "Superstar: Super Striped" (Autumn Leaves)
Brown Velvet Ribbon (American Crafts)
Brads - "Lily White Mini Brads" (Doodlebug Design)
1/16" Hole Punch
Adhesive Foam Tape
Adhesive Tape Runner (Therm-o-web)

Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"  

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

I think you are doing great!! your cards are amazing and full of great new ideas! I dont think you are lacking anything :) The only thing that I know of that you could do is what you are already doing, the blog candy, people go crazy for free stuff myself included :) I have just started making cards so I dont have many supplies so free stuff is always a thing that draws me into challenges and contests! Hope this helps!!!