Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Plum Crazy Challenge!

Good afternoon! Here's a card I created for the "Plum Crazy Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World! I was really inspired by the photos that Cath posted on the Moxie Fab World blog---especially the photos with the plum and gray/silver combos. LOVIN' that color combination!!! I'm also needing to get busy on my holiday cards, so I thought creating a festive Christmas card might be just the thing to get my holiday mojo going!!!



I really like this "Sentiment Tree" (Hampton Art)! I stamped it with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with PEARLustre Amethyst embossing powder (Stampendous!). I love the way it looks on the metallic silver cardstock!!

Let me know what you think of my Plum Crazy card!! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Stamped Image: "Sentiment Tree" (Hampton Art); Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko); Embossing Powder: "PEARLustre Amethyst" (Stampendous!); Blank Silver Metallic Card (The Paper Company); Various Shades of Plum Cardstock (The Paper Company); Metallic Silver Cardstock (Bazzill Basics); Large Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart); Small Snowflake Punches (Tonic Studios); Adhesive (Tombow); Pop Dots (All Night Media); Plum Ribbon (from a package I received); Sparkle Ribbon (bought this at Archivers)

Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Purple AND sparkles and snowflakes! What could be prettier! LOVE the sentiment in the shape of a tree!

Karen said...

This is lovely. I started out wanting to do a purple Christmas card, but it just wouldn't come together. This is great!

Dee Dee said...

Beautiful embossing!

Cath said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Crafty Dawn said...

This is beautiful!

Love Dawn xx