Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Moxie Fab World Challenge!!

Well, we're heading to Italy on Saturday morning, and I should REALLY be getting ready, but what am I doing instead? YEP...PLAYING ALONG WITH THE LATEST MOXIE FAB WORLD CHALLENGE!!! You see, I couldn't resist. The challenge this time around is to create a card or project using a household item as a focal point. Well, it just so happens that I picked up a couple of FABULOUS stamps (an apron stamp and then another stamp that has a bunch of kitchen gadgets---oven mitt, mixing bowl, spoon, spatula, etc) from Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps at the Loveland Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. I also just recently aquired the "Early Bird" Complete Paper Crafting Kit from Cosmo Cricket!! Have you seen this kit? It's AMAZING!!!Combine these items and let me tell you----I'm in LOVE!!
Here's my creation! Hope you like it!! Be sure to hop on over to Moxie Fab World to check out all of the other entries!! Have FUN!
Supplies:
Stamped Apron, Oven Mitt, and Spoon (Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps)
Ink - Onyx Black (VersaFine), Timber Brown (StazOn)
Blank Red Notecard (JoAnn Craft Essentials)
Cardstock - Green (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper and Sentiment - "Early Bird" Complete Paper Crafting Kit (Cosmo Cricket)
Glue Dots
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

15 comments:

~Lori Roop said...

This is adorable! I love the apron!

Helen F. said...

Very Cute! Love this stamp line--is it new?

Ramona said...

I am SICK for that apron stamp. I love it! LOVE IT! This card is absolutely wonderful.

Amy Heller said...

REALLY cute!

C said...

Adorable! Love that apron!

Rose said...

WOW - How CUTE is that?!!!! LOVE it!

Tiffany Heilman said...

love the paper piecing on the apron and how you arranged the sentiment. Very cute

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable!!!!!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)

Winter said...

So cute! I love the stamps, I think I need to check those out! :) And the papers look great with it!

Jessica said...

Super cute card!!!

DeeDee said...

Very cute! :)

PaperTree Designs said...

look at all the gorgeous paper piecing! Love it!

x

Linda Beeson said...

That apron is just plain beyond adorable! What great colors on the entire card.

Rach said...

this is wonderful, what a fabulous card. hugs rachxx