Sunday, April 12, 2020

Birthday Laughs

One of my neighbor girlfriends recently requested a custom order of birthday cards :) When she said she needed at least one snarky one, I knew exactly which stamp sets I was going to ink up ;)

Here's what I came up with featuring Big Grumpy and Big Grumpy - Birthday from Taylored Expressions:


Not only is Big Grumpy so stinkin' cute, but the sentiments in these sets are a total hoot! So much fun!!!

For the background I layered the Pugsley stencil from Brutus Monroe with one of the Rectangle Masking stencils from Taylored Expressions and blended Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks.


The current theme at The Male Room Challenge is "Make Me Laugh," so I'm going to link this up over there :)


While I was at it, I made a pink version too (couldn't resist---HA!):



Same products and design except I used Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick for the background :)

Hope you're having a lovely Easter Sunday!

Thank you for stopping by!
 
 

4 comments:

Wickcliss said...

I love this stamp including the sentiment. A crafty friend made this recently for another friend, and I loved it.Thank you for playing at The Male Room, Have a lovely day, Clarissa DT

Brenda in IN said...

Thank goodness I was not drinking coffee when I read your post. OMG, this is so funny. I love the Grumpys anyway, but this is priceless! Two great cards.

Lisa Elton said...

HA HA she'll like the snark, these are fun!

Sari / Granne said...

Your card certainly made me smile, what a great image and awesome sentiments. Thank you for playing at the Male Room, I hope to see you in our new "Music" challenge also.