Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Get Well Soon

Hello there! Popping in today with a quick card for the current CAS on Friday Challenge. This time around it's a "Get Well" theme.


Confession time: I have had this stamp/die set from Papertrey Ink (now Ink To Paper) in my stash for AGES and this is the first time I've inked it up. Oh my. I'm so glad I finally did though because I LOVE it!!! It really makes for super quick and simple CAS cards. Thanks to the CAS on Friday team for the inspiration :)

 
I think this would be a great card to brighten someone's day when they're feeling under the weather or recovering from an injury.

I hope you like my card for today!

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Splits-Get Well Soon (Papertrey Ink/Ink To Paper)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Tiara and Aquatini (Catherine Pooler)
Copic Sketch Marker: C1
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Cardstock: White and Lemon Tart (Ink To Paper)
Dies: Splits-Get Well Soon (Papertrey Ink/Ink To Paper), Dots and Dashes (Paper Smooches)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Stampin' Dimensionals (Stampin' Up) 
 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I confess, I have a couple of never before inked sets too! I need to remedy that LOL! You've done a perfect job with the debut of this set. This is a lovely card Lisa!

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Love your gorgeous get well card! Such a shame to not use this fun stamp set, glad you did! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Zw@@n said...

Great card, Lisa. I love the colours and that stamp/die set is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma