Saturday, October 26, 2019

Happy Halloween

Happy Saturday!!!
Today I'm playing along with the most recent CAS(E) This Sketch :)


I've been having quite a bit of fun getting inky with The Last Bite and Happy Haunting (by Julie E for Essentials by Ellen). I love the simple, graphic, two-step images---sooo fantastic---and of course I can't resist punny sentiments ;)

Here's my first card (I'll share another in a second post later today):


I stamped the first "Happy Halloween" in VersaMark ink and then used progressively darker shades of gray and ended with black.


Thanks for visiting!

I'll be back in a little while with another card using these same products :)

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: The Last Bite and Happy Haunting (by Julie E for Essentials By Ellen)
Ink: Orange Twist/Tutti Fruiti (Catherine Pooler), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), VersaMark (Tsukineko), Crystal Pewter/Smoky Quartz (The Ton)
Cardstock: White (Neenah), Soft Stone (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack (MFT)
Dies: Happy Haunting (by Julie E for Essentials By Ellen), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Foam Tape (Gina K) 
 

2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

So cute and thanks for the tip of starting with versamark, then using the darker inks as you stamp.

Lisa Elton said...

What fun contemporary looking pumpkins, this is terrific!