Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Birthday Wishes

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the current sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge :)

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


The Layer It - Daisy dies from Taylored Expressions are so sweet and look absolutely fabulous in just about every color of the rainbow :) Here I've used PTI's Lilac Grace layered on top of Royal Velvet (a rich purple color). I made the card base out of Lilac Grace cardstock, too. It's fun to have that surprise pop of color when the card is opened up. Thanks to my crafty friend Jen Timko for sharing that idea!

Hope you're having a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Mini Messages (The Stamp Market), Brushed Blossom (Concord and 9th)
Ink: Amalgam (Gina K)
Cardstock: White, Lilac Grace, Royal Velvet (PTI)
Specialty Cardstock: Gold Sparkle (MFT)
Dies: Layer It - Daisy (Taylored Expressions), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal) 

 

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, I can't explain why, but I'm not getting your posts in my email inbox anymore! I'm so thankful to see this lovely card in our CTS gallery this week - so beautiful!! I love purple flowers, and so do the Monarch's!
=]