Monday, April 15, 2019

Birthday Flamingo

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card featuring the adorable flamingo from the Party Animal Stamp Set by Pinkfresh Studio:


I stamped the sentiment, "Happy Birthday," inside :)

Thanks for stopping by!

---------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Party Animal (Pinkfresh Studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers: R30, R32, Y15
Cardstock: White and Mint Julep (Papertrey Ink)
Specialty Cardstock: Gold Sparkle (MFT)
Patterned Paper: Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack (MFT), On Trend 6x6 Paper Pad (My Mind's Eye)
Dies: Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts), Medium Scallop Border (Papertrey Ink)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal) 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colors and sparkle Lisa, this is terrific!

Amy O said...

Such a fun card! I love the color combo and the touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!