Sunday, July 15, 2018

Big Thanks

Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a card I made for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 345. Here's the sketch:

And here's my take:


This whale image from the Huge Hugs Stamp Set (Paper Smooches) is still one of my all-time favorites. So cute!!!


Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

------------------------------- 
Supplies:
Stamps: Huge Hugs (Paper Smooches), "thanks" from Sentimental: Gift (Winnie and Walter)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White and True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: By The Sea 6x6 Designer Paper Pack (My Mind's Eye)
Specialty Cardstock: Silver Sparkle (MFT)
Dies: Huge Hugs Icons (Paper Smooches), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Cole's ABCs (Lawn Fawn), Dots and Dashes (Paper Smooches)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow) 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this Lisa! That's a cute little whale and those swirly waves are fantastic!

Karren said...

This is so cute! That whale is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Caly Person said...

I love your cute little whale and the fun background, Lisa!