Friday, March 23, 2018

Wish

Hello there! Today I'm playing along with the most recent Wednesday Sketch Challenge over at My Favorite Things!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


I absolutely LOVE this Wish Die-namics from My Favorite Things! So super fun and versatile! A big THANKS to my sweet friend, Laurie, for letting me borrow this at our recent crafty retreat :)

I cut the Wish Die-namics from a variety of colored cardstocks and the little candle flame from silver sparkle cardstock. When adhering the letters to the card panel, I used one of the pieces with the negative spots to help me line up and appropriately space the letters. The splatters are from an older MFT stamp set called Abstract Art, which I find myself reaching for time and time again.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Dies: Wish Die-namics (MFT), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker), Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts)
Stamps: Abstract Art (MFT), Totally Awesome by Julie (Essentials By Ellen)
Cardstock: White, True Black, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack (MFT)
Specialty Cardstock: Silver Sparkle (MFT)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Adhesive: Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow), Xtreme Permanent Adhesive (Tombow), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
 

 

5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the sketch, right down to the spatters!

Lisa Elton said...

That is a great die! I like the candle for the ' i ' and that you gave it the sparkle flame. This is bright and happy Lisa!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, I mean NO disrespect for this lovely card - truly a wonderful die... but that is totally what my birthday usually looks like - big splats!! LOL! xx
=]

Brenda in IN said...

I really like the bright colors of the letters with the black and white. Cute idea for the candle i.

Kim S said...

Fabulous die - and just perfect in the bright colors with just a few black splashes!!