Wednesday, May 10, 2017

It's Happy Hour Somewhere

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my brother-in-law who loves all things summertime---especially happy hours hanging out by the pool!


A BIG THANKS to my fabulous crafty friend, Jill, who let me borrow these super fun Paper Smooches Pineapple 1 and 2 Dies at our recent crafty retreat!!! I was so excited to put those die-cut pieces to work! And BIG HUGS to Nichol for the packet of SSS Shape Sprinkles---so handy for adding a cute finishing touch!

I stamped a sentiment inside that says "celebrate" (also from Paper Smooches, so the font coordinates with the sentiment on the front).

 
I'm going to enter this into the most recent challenge over at Addicted To Stamps And More: "Anything Goes."


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you're having a great week!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Get Outta Town (Paper Smooches), inside sentiment "celebrate" from Best Buds (Paper Smooches)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White, True Black, Lemon Tart, New Leaf, Green Parakeet, Bright Buttercup (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: The Everyday Collection 6x6 Inch Paper Pad (Avery Elle), Hello Sunshine 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Pineapple 1 Dies, Pineapple 2 Dies (Paper Smooches), Burst Die (Avery Elle), Tag Me (Reverse Confetti)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow), Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura)
Embellishment: Shape Sprinkles By Doodlebug Design (Simon Says Stamp)
 

4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

oh you are lucky to borrow that Pineapple so cuute Dies
I want too (borrow hehe :))and the glasses cool with that dots paper
what a cute card with all the dies ans sweet sentiment too from Paper Smooches..
cute and charming card
LOVE!
many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika (DT)

Lynn said...

Ahhh... I didn't see this when you made it! I put that square die. Love it! This is oh so fun!

I Card Everyone said...

What a fabulously fun card for your brother in law, Lisa! The pineapple is awesome, but I love your sun glasses as much ... the sentiment? celebrate indeed!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous...just one fabulous card, so in love with your sweet pineapple! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at ATSM!