Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Yeti Love

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a card I created for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 267.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my take:


I was inspired not only by the sketch but also by Karren J's white, snowy dots on her kraft card base. Thanks, Karren!

I absolutely LOVE this little yeti! He's so festive with his string of holiday lights and his winter hat! This time around I paired him up with some whimsical trees from the Snow Globe Stamp Set by Avery Elle and a snow drift and giant snowflakes from My Favorite Things.


I had so much fun making this card and can't wait to send it to my brother and my nephew for Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Beast Friends (MFT), trees from Snow Globe (Avery Elle), J16 Small Splatter (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Unicorn (Hero Arts)
Copic Sketch Markers: C1, E00, R20, R29, G14, Y15, YG13, E33
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Cardstock: White and Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Sno Cone (MFT)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker), Let It Snowflake (MFT), Snow Drifts (MFT), coordinating dies for Beast Friends (MFT), coordinating dies for Snow Globe (Avery Elle)
Adhesive: Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow), Stampin' Dimensionals (Stampin' Up) 

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so stinkin' cute Lisa!! That Yetti is adorable. The splatters make perfect snow and I like that you added large snowflakes to the design as well. Cuteness!!

Jen Timko said...

Totally and completely adorable! That Yeti....I just have no words. Such fun! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Brenda in IN said...

What a cute little yeti this is. I love him all tangled up in the lights! Very cute card.

I Card Everyone said...

I don't have this little cutie 'Yeti!!!' So love your creative brain, Lisa!
=]

Karen B. said...

I adore your bright colors and perfect coloring, too cute!

Kim S said...

I just got this set!! Your little scene is fabulous from the bent over trees to the snow splatters on kraft! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Diane Jaquay said...

What an adorable design, that yeti is so sweet all tangled up with his Christmas lights, and I love all of the snow elements you added to this!