Thursday, September 22, 2016

Little Tangles Challenge 72

Hello! Popping in today with a card I made for Little Tangles Challenge 72. Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


We recently went to a picnic hosted by one of Tony's colleagues, and I wanted to send her a thank you note. She loves all things modern, and Scandinavian Prints (with all of its versatile mix-and-match pieces) was perfect for creating a colorful, modern bouquet of flowers to send her way!


The sentiment is from Kindness Matters, one of my all-time favorite stamp sets from Neat & Tangled! So sweet!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you're having a fabulous week!

-------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Scandinavian Prints, Kindness Matters (Neat & Tangled); Dual Dots (Endless Creations)
Ink: Ocean Waves, Buttercream (Altenew); Bubble Gum (Hero Arts); Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko); Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White and Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: "Flair" 6x6 Designer Paper Pad (My Mind's Eye)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker); Petite Ovals Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Other: Stamping Mask Paper (Inkadinkado)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal) 

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is gorgeous and so classy!

paperkicks said...

Awesome card! Love the bols stripes and focal point. The colors are fantastic!

paperkicks said...

Awesome card! Love the bols stripes and focal point. The colors are fantastic!

Brenda in IN said...

That is so thoughtful of you. The card is so pretty and I love the flower stamps you used. Looks great on the stripe background and I do love the stitched panel. Have a great weekend.

Jen W. said...

This rocks, Lisa! I love the black and white stripes with the yellow and those flowers are so cool. I just got that set and need to get it inked up.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Lisa!!

Kim S said...

I keep looking at those stamps and never quite get them. But I think you've changed my mind! I love the fresh look of them in three different groupings. The colors and black/white stripes are a great look.

Joyce said...

This is a really sweet thank you card. I like the focal point you made with that Scandinavian set.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

Jaklena said...

the color combo looks sooo good! Thanks for joining us at the Little Tangles Challenge.