Wednesday, June 1, 2016

DeNami Design Sneak Peeks - Day 4

Hello! It's Day 4 of DeNami Design's Sneak Peek Week! Today we're focusing on the brand new outdoor themed stamps!

For me...there's just something super chillaxing about sitting in an adirondack chair. Whether it's on a dock near the ocean/lake, on a deck with a view of the mountains, next to a campfire...the adirondack chair is a relaxing spot.

For my project today I created a retirement card featuring the NEW CL-E219 Small Adirondack Chair.


I created an A2 card base from white woodgrain cardstock. I die-cut a stitched rectangle and stamped the NEW CL-E219 Small Adirondack Chair, B84 Sand (in two shades of brown ink), and the "enjoy" sentiment from the PF28 Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set. I also added just a touch of color to the chair with a marker. I die-cut an umbrella top and some seashells and adhered those as shown. I wrapped some woven ribbon around the front of the card base and adhered it underneath the spot where my focal point would be placed. To finish, I tied some baker's twine onto the focal panel and attached it to the card with foam tape.


I hope you like my card for today!

Have you been enjoying all of the sneak peeks? What are your favorite new stamps so far?

Remember to stop by the DeNami Design Blog to check out my fellow design team members' projects and to find out all of the details about the fantastic giveaways that are going on!!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: NEW CL-E219 Small Adirondack Chair, B84 Sand, PF28 Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Toffee Crunch Memento (Tsukineko), Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Marker: Copic Sketch N2
Cardstock: White and Rustic White (Papertrey Ink), Ocean Breeze (Bazzill Basics), Red (formerly available at DeNami Design)
Specialty Paper: White Woodgrain Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker), Rainy Days Coordinating Dies (Pretty Pink Posh), Underwater Life (Top Dog Dies)
Ribbon: Global Christmas Collection (World Market)
Baker's Twine: Maraschino (The Twinery)
Tool: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (EK Success)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Foam Tape (Scotch) 


 

 

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Relaxing for sure. Great card!

Jen W. said...

That looks like a pretty awesome spot to hang out. :) Love that ribbon in the background!

Brenda in IN said...

A wonderful, serene card. I love the scene you created on this card. It's so beachy and fun. Great job. The chair and umbrella make me want to hang out there on the sand.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh what fun textures! This is a delightful summer card!