Monday, November 11, 2013

i {heart} fall



Hi there! Popping in for a second post today to share a card I made for the most recent Lawnscaping Challenge! This time around the challenge was to feature a sentiment. I chose one of my favorites for this season:


I ADORE Lawn Fawn's "Into the Woods" collection! It's so whimsical, and I just LOVE the autumn color combo with the pop of aqua! And those stitched leaves lawn cuts...AWESOME!!! You'll be seeing more of those in the next couple of days as well *wink*!

Thanks for stopping by (again)!

Hope your week is off to a great start!

--------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Into the Woods (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers
Cardstock: Rustic White, Terracotta Tile, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Into the Woods 6x6 Paper Pad (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Stitched Leaves (Lawn Fawn)
Fibers: Gold Sparkle Hemp Cord (Lawn Fawn) 
 

7 comments:

Auntie Em said...

That is so pretty! I love your choice of fall colours as well. It's so cheery, especially on a grey dreary November day like today.
Thank you for sharing your pretty work! :)

pajaropr@aol.com said...

Viva Fall, best season of the year, any card with a fall theme to me is the best.

Lisa Elton said...

I love fall and I love your card!! The cluster of leaves is especially sweet!

Annette Allen said...

aww Lisa this is adorable..

Greta said...

Love this one, too! The aqua is really neat with the fall colors!

Kim S said...

I love fall too and your card says it perfectly!

Yainea said...

LOVE your card! The sketch, the colors, those gorgeous leaves... It's just amazing! :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping challenges!