Thursday, June 20, 2013

Retro Sketches 68


Hello! Popping in to share a card I made using this awesome layout from Retro Sketches Challenge 68:


My grandma is recovering from surgery, and I wanted to send her a special card to let her know I'm thinking about her. Here's my creation:


I just LOVE stamping those DeNami Design flowers in white ink on kraft!!! So fresh and fun!

Hopefully this card will brighten my grandma's day!

Thanks for stopping by!

-----------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko), Frost White Color Box (Clearsnap)
Cardstock: White, Brown Kraft (DeNami Design), Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), green from Summer Assortment (Amuse Studio)
Patterned Paper: Gingham (Amuse Studio)
Fibers: Natural Hemp Cord (Hemptique)
Accents: 3mm Citron Crystal Sticker Elements (Mark Richards)
3D Foam Tabs: (Tombow) 

 

4 comments:

Paulina said...

This card is so sweet and adorable- I agree, these flowers stamped in white ink on kraft is so gorgeous!

I hope your grandma heals from her surgery quickly! <3

Lisa Elton said...

I like the little bits of leafy green with this Lisa! And white on kraft gets me every time!! Your grandma will LOVE this ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Your grandma will love it! So sweet and just an awesome design! (no surprise there)

Unknown said...

white stamped on kraft...paired with yellow and green...and the stitching? fabulous!