Sunday, April 5, 2009

"H" is for Hearts - ABC Challenge


Here's the card I made for the most recent ABC Challenge - "H" is for Hearts. I used my new "Stitch a Card!" stamp set from Art Impressions. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!!

Supplies: Stamped Image - "Stitch a Card! CS3480" (Art Impressions); Sentiment - "Girlz Lower" (My Sentiments Exactly); Ink - Onyx Black (VersaFine), Pistachio (Color Box); Lemon, Lime & Ice Blue Floss (Making Memories); Lime Crush Cardstock (Bazill Basics); Purple Cardstock (The Paper Company); Patterned Paper - "Garden Floral" (Colorbok); Eco White Scallop Note (Yours Truly); White Cardstock (Archivers); 3 brads; Paper Piercing Tool; Hole Punch

Finished card size: 5.5" x 4.25"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super card love the vibrant colours, thanks for joining in the fun with ABC this week.