Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Basket

Hello! I had some time to get inky yesterday, so I created a card for the most recent Card Patterns Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch:


And here's my take (note that I flipped the sketch on its side):


Hope you're having a FABULOUS week!

Thanks for stopping by!

------------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko), Thatched Straw and Purple Hydrangea VersaMagic (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers
Cardstock: Rustic White and Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Clear AtYou Spica Glitter Pen
Punch: Abstract Flower Edger Punch (EK Success)
Ribbon: Soft Yellow 5/8" Grosgrain (DeNami Design)
Button: White Boutique Buttons (DeNami Design)
Baker's Twine: Lilac (The Twinery)
Pearls: (Mark Richards)
Sizzix Embossing Folder: Plaid (Ellison)

5 comments:

  1. Lisa this is super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Lisa - love the embossing of the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for spring, I too, like the embossing of the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Easter basket, Lisa! I'm loving the plaid background, too--your stamping is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch - and I love how you flipped it. Awesome Easter egg basket!!

    ReplyDelete