Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love

Hey there, blog friends!

Super quick post today to share a little Valentine I made using a couple of BRAND NEW DeNami Design images and this FABULOUS sketch from the most recent Retro Sketches Challenge!


It's been SOOOOO LONG since I've had a chance to participate in a challenge!!! Feels so good to get inky! Here's my creation:

 
I made the gingham panel using the new Gingham Background stamp from DeNami Design!!! LOVE that I can create any color gingham I need for my projects now!! YAY! And the sentiment is also new! It's called Love Flourish! Isn't it PRETTY?!?! And of course I just couldn't resist paper piecing that sweet little heart within the sentiment!!!

Hope your week is off to a FANTASTIC start!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

--------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Cherry (American Crafts), Espresso Color Box (Clearsnap)
Cardstock: White and Red (DeNami Design), Aqua Mist (PTI)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Polka Dots (Provo Craft)
Baker's Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
Buttons: Espresso Boutique Buttons (DeNami Design)
Embroidery Floss: White
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)
Pop Dots: (Plaid Enterprises)   



8 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love the background embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with the sketch, Lisa! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Valentine Lisa, love the colors, your twine treatment and those sweet buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! LOVE the stamped sentiment on the patterned paper and those buttons! I hope you have time to play along with us at Inkspirational this week as well as Technique Tuesday this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, love the bold reds and the super simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on the challenge. So cute and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I love the gingham stamp! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete