Sunday, February 19, 2012

love

Hi there! Super quick Sunday post! When I saw THIS card from my sweet and talented crafty friend, Laurie, I just had to CASE the idea. It's so darn clever I just couldn't resist *wink*! Here's my version:


Doesn't that "Love Script" stamp make a perfect balloon string?!?! Laurie is a creative genius!! If you've never stopped by her blog, you definitely NEED to! Click HERE! You will LOVE her work!

Thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Small Heart Outline E132, Love Script K38 (DeNami Design)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Cherry Splash (Bazzill Basics)
Patterned Paper: Dots and Stripes (Echo Park), Love Me (My Mind's Eye)
Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper: (We R Memory Keepers)


14 comments:

  1. How lovely! This is a very neat idea! TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card dearie!!!! See you tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card. Totally love the script font. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Laurie's idea, too! Great CASE, Lisa. I love your great take on it as well as that fabulous paper-pieced balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CASE! Love the plaid heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red and aqua together!!! This is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simplistic and creative genius. I love your card crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great colors, love the paper pieced heart. The Love is perfect to use as the string!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT CASE of Laurie's card Lisa; I remember LOVING hers. And now I LOVE yours too!! The script IS the perfect string and your little plaid balloon heart is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super sweet..love the colors and the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have NO idea how I missed this! I love it! That plaid heart is so cute!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete