Hey there, blog friends! Looking for a FUN and CREATIVE Valentine's Day gift idea??? Hop on over to the DeNami Design Blog to check out my very first photo tutorial!!!
I just now saw your tutorial on the DeNami blog, and had to pop over here to tell you how much I enjoyed it! Beautiful project - such a fun gift idea! :o)
Heyyy Lisa!!! I just got a chance to check out your tutorial today on DeNami and I loveddd it so much!!! Sorry I wasn't able to see it sooner. It was such a fantastic idea to create for a birthday, anniversary, valentines day, anything at all. You did an excellent job with those fortune cookies. Very CUTE!!! :)
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteThese little valentine fortunes are adorable. i love them and what a great tutorial you did for them. Very nice.
I saw your tutorial Lisa and you did a fabulous ob! These cookies are too cute!
ReplyDeleteI just now saw your tutorial on the DeNami blog, and had to pop over here to tell you how much I enjoyed it! Beautiful project - such a fun gift idea! :o)
ReplyDeleteLisa, I was completely WOWED by your amazing tutorial--great job!! And those little fortune cookies are amazing. You nailed this, GF!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this project! Not only is it perfect for Valentine's Day, it would work for Chinese New Year, too. You're awesome, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first tutorial! Adorable creations.
ReplyDeleteLisa, thank-you so much for doing this tutorial, it is fabulous! The fortune cookies are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute project, Lisa! Great tutorial. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHeyyy Lisa!!! I just got a chance to check out your tutorial today on DeNami and I loveddd it so much!!! Sorry I wasn't able to see it sooner. It was such a fantastic idea to create for a birthday, anniversary, valentines day, anything at all. You did an excellent job with those fortune cookies. Very CUTE!!! :)
ReplyDelete